Last updated: January 2021
1. By accessing and using https://fulfilledfundraisers.com (the Website) and any of the products, content and/or services available on it (the Products), all users agree with Fulfilled Limited (Fulfilled) to be legally bound by these terms and conditions (Terms).
2. The terms applying are those currently appearing on our website. We reserve the right to change our Terms at any time.
3. Any user who does not agree to these Terms is not authorized to access or use the Website and/or the Products.
4. To create an account as an individual (who must be over the age of 18 years) or as a business (Member), Users must have a valid email address that you provide to us and keep current.
5. When you create an account and provide certain information as prompted by the Website (a Member Account), all information that you provide must be current, true, complete and accurate information.
6. Fulfilled reserves the right to reject any application to become a Member and to revoke or suspend any Member Account for any reason whatsoever.
7. All Members must keep their username and password secure at all times. Each Member is responsible for all use of the Website and Products using their username and password.
8. No Member may permit or allow any other person to use their Member Account. If we discover that a Member is doing so, we may cancel their membership and/or subscription.
9. To become a subscriber for our Products as an individual or a business (a Subscriber), you must first create an account (Member) and have a valid credit/debit card that you keep current to allow payment of applicable subscription fees in accordance with these Terms.
10. A Subscriber must provide sufficient details to allow Fulfilled to invoice you for the applicable Subscriber rate in accordance with these Terms.
11. As a Subscriber, you will not be entitled for any additional or further special subscription deals or discounts for Products which may be offered by us or in conjunction with any of our partners or sponsors.
12. We may make changes to our Products at our sole discretion from time to time, including by: making changes to the content; altering the format or features of the Products or the mechanism for delivery; and/or changing, adding or removing functionality of the Website.
13. You agree that you may only use the Website and the Products for lawful and authorized purposes.
14. You shall indemnify Fulfilled, its directors, employees, officers and agents from and against any and all losses, expenses, damages and costs (including reasonable legal costs) arising out of your use of the Website and the Products or from any breach of these Terms by you (including negligent or wrongful conduct by you or any other person accessing the Website and/or Products in your name or on your behalf).
15. To the extent that Fulfilled is liable for any reason for any loss suffered or liability incurred by you arising from any breach of these Terms, or for any other reason, such liability is limited to the maximum aggregate amount of NZ$10.00.
16. We will use our best efforts to promptly address (during our normal business hours) all technical issues that arise in relation to the Website and the Products. However, we will not be liable for:
a) any loss or damage suffered as a result of any partial or total breakdown of the Website and/or the Products
b) any technical malfunctions
c) the Website and/or the Products being unavailable or performing slowly
d) any viruses or other forms of interference that may damage any User’s, or Member’s computer system.
If you require technical assistance, please contact us at email@example.com
17. Links and references on the Website to external websites or third party material (including advertisements) are not controlled by Fulfilled, and as such Fulfilled is not responsible for those links including the content or privacy policies of such external websites.
18. Fulfilled alone owns all the intellectual property and proprietary rights (including, without limitation, all copyright) existing in the Website and the Products and all content on or contained therein, including all text, images, videos, logos and layout (the Website Material).
19. You will not (in any way) copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute or store or modify the Website Material in whole or in part without Fulfilled’s prior written consent.
20. You will pay the subscription fees as advertised on the Fulfilled website at the time of purchase.
21. The applicable subscription fee will be charged in advance, to your nominated credit or debit card at the time you subscribe.
22. We will use a service provider (chosen by us) to charge your nominated credit or debit card.
23. We may change the subscription fee and we will provide you with written notice in advance of any such change. Unless you have advised us in writing that you wish to cancel your subscription, we will charge you the updated subscription fee.
24. At the end of your subscription period, your subscription will automatically renew unless you have advised us in writing in advance that you wish to cancel your subscription.
25. If any payment is declined, then we may continue to attempt to deduct such payment from your card until payment in full is received by us. If we cannot deduct such payment from your card, then we shall cancel your subscription.
26. Subscriptions can be purchased on either a monthly or annual basis except where otherwise agreed in writing with Fulfilled.
27. If you fail to pay us, we may terminate or suspend your membership and/or subscription.
28. You are responsible for ensuring that all transactions, credit or debit card and other details are correct and kept up to date. You must advise us of any changes to these details.
29. If you wish to cancel your membership and/or subscription, you can do so under My Account in the Fulfilled e-Learning Platform or by emailing us notice of cancellation at firstname.lastname@example.org
30. For subscription cancellations, we will not refund subscription fees which have already been paid.
31. If you are not 100% satisfied with your subscription, please contact us at email@example.com to discuss the possibility of a refund.
33. Any non-enforcement by Fulfilled of any of our rights under these Terms will not constitute a waiver of those rights. Any waiver by Fulfilled of those rights will not constitute a waiver on any subsequent occasion. No waiver will be effective unless it is made in writing.
35. To request access to or correction of your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
36. We may assign any or all of our rights and obligations pursuant to these Terms without the need to obtain your consent.
37. You may only assign any or all of your rights and obligations pursuant to these Terms with our prior written consent.
38. If any part of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall be modified so as to be valid and enforceable (as the case may be). If modification is not reasonably possible then it will be treated as deleted from these Terms and the rest of these Terms will continue to remain in force.
39. These Terms and your use of the Website and Products are governed by New Zealand law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand for any disputes or proceedings arising out of or in connection with these Terms.